Oncall

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

Bloody bastard.......just about to jump into bed.....the FARKIN oncall phone rings.....urgent, "mobile site down- high temp"

FARKIN TELSTRA

I o, I o, its off to work i go:devil:

i hated that for a long time, leave work at 6pm get home at 7pm get called out at 715pm.

Its all about the money tho

Hearin the pain boys. I reckon some put pressure pads on the lounge room chair which makes the phone ring when sat on! And I'm still looking for the hidden microphone that makes the phone ring when I crack open a stubbie from the beloved beer fridge!!!!

Yep. My last boss used to wait until I was pulling into the driveway after being away from home for 2-3 weeks working and living out of my vehicle. Was a sad day when I could retire.......NOT.....

Been there. The Stupidity of others helps pay the bills. Worse is going to a party and staying sober while your mates are talking braille.

Worst of all. The better half (wife/gf) has given you the big tick. You just start getting into it and the oncall phone starts ringing. The phone is just gonna have to wait. But it still bugs the shit out of ya. Anyway that's my other addition lol

Latest posts

Back