leaf spring lift blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerdriver

Reaction score
anyones thoughts on rear leaf lift blocks on a D40 ?, currently looking at 40mm raised ones, are they hard to install ?

Might wanna check if there illegal.

Dont think there good for your leaf springs.

I certainly wouldn't use them. Between axle wrap angst stuff your leaf springs it may become a costly fix anyway. Do it right the first time dude get lifted springs.

Hey mate do a search for lift blocks and posts by me, I posted a good response as to why lifts blocks are NOT a good idea. It's a matter of physics really.

EDIT: here's the thread

Last edited:
I'm using them - but only a 1inch block, for a 1inch extra lift. I think they can cause problems if you go much higher than 2inch - for the reasons stated above. I fitted them on top of 2inch aftermarket lifted leaves (along with long travle Rancho shocks and extended brake lines)- and they work very well. Very easy to fit, but you'll need a jack that can get the car very high - I used a high lift and fitted them with ease in the drive. A bit fiddly - but only took a couple of hours.

I have 32mm blocks in the back of mine and havent had any issues in 20k
Took maybe an hour to change with minimal workshop tools. Floor jack , stands and sockets. First side was adoddle but the drivers side took a little more time as the diff shifted so needed to use s rachet strap to pull it back into place.
Blocks are generallya short term fix and for the long term start saving for some new springs.
Be careful of cheap kits. Stay clear of cast alloy blocks . Mine are billet aircraft alloy with quality U Bolts all from PRG in the US. Exxy to import yes but I have family n friends in the US so cheaper

Latest posts

Back