Wombat state forest.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking first saturday of march, so the 3rd.

i heard it gets abit messy down there though

i could be be keen, iv got a map for the area plus a new gps i wanna try out, maybe a mod can move this to the vic events section?

Interested, but can only commit a day or two beforehand if thats ok...have a few other things running my life atm.

I am thinking about heading out either Saturday or Sunday, I would like to hit up some harder stuff to test out my new locker. What sort of tracks are you thinking of doing?

Dunno if these guys are keen on the hard stuff pay but let me know when you wanna go out and I'll see what I can do

A few months ago I'd be there will bells on, but I'm not living in Bacchus Marsh anymore. Next time you're in the Otways, I'll try and tag along!

Do you know many of the tracks in the otways mozza? If been down there once and had a ball in the rain. Would love to go back and do more tracks, and it's not too far from mine

ONLOCK - nah not really mate. Have only been here a couple of months. Am slowly working my way through 'em though. It's a shame though, as alot of the good tracks (with equally good areas for a night or 2 camping) are locked up.

Krankin - cheers mate. Definately am!

are u guys camping or coming back the same day its only 1hour 30mins away from where i live i guess bat State Forest Start 2wd and 4wd, Island Farm Road, Woodend, Victoria?

Latest posts

Back