D22 wheel steel wheel offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelus

Reaction score
hi guys, just joined this forum!

I am looking at changing my standard, boring, 4 spoke STR rims for some Sunraysias in black. I keep scratching the originals and they are too damn expensive to replace! Plus the black sunnys will look tough as!

But what I wanna know is what offset to go? I've read on a few other posts that the standard rims are +40, so Im looking at getting +10 to put the 265/75R16 Coopers on, and hopefully wont scrape on full lock anymore, even though Ive done a bit of a lift on it. Has anyone had any experience with this offset and tyre size? or would it be better to run the GU Patrol rims with the 0 offset?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :big_smile:

if your staying with 16's, doesnt matter too much. GU offset of 0 on 8inch rims should have your tyres around about flush with the flares.

Hi mate,could you please let me know how you go as I am about to purchase the same size tyres and 16x8 sunraysias myself and am not sure what rim offset to get.......Cheers

There is a thread in the D22 section with lots of info but I just mounted some 16 x 8 +20 offset sunraysias last week with 265/75/16 MTZ's on them.

They sit inside the guards but they do scrub on the mudflaps even after trimming them. I had to take the mudguards off and even then its bloody close on full lock.

FWIW i have 2 inch suspension lift installed. I think if you go the 16 x 7 rims there will be more clearance expecially if you don't have any lift.

i put 16x7 sunraysias with a +19mm offset with 265/75r16 federal mud terrains and they used to scrub on steering on the front mudflap but since trimming them its only been scrubbing a little on steering while the wheel is articulated.

Cheers mate, Since I wrote that post I have changed my mind and only want 15 x 8 rims with 32 or 33 x 10.5 tyres. Do you guys have any idea on an offset for that and will they fit on a 2 inch lift? I need new tyres asap as my truck is slipping in the wet but can not find the offset and clearance information I need before I buy. Any information would be very appreciated. Im hoping the tyres will be ok as they are only 10.5 wide rather than 12.5.

Latest posts

Back