M/T Classic Baja Lock Wheels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timcyn7

Reaction score
Was in getting my new 2 inch lift installed today. While i was waiting i was looking trough some catalogs. The Mickey Thompson classic naja lock wheels caught my eye. LINK HERE

I have the stock str rims with the stock size rubber (255/70/16), and im pretty happy with that size as i dont do any hardcore stuff.
I want to get a set of the baja lock wheels and keep my tyres. The closest offset they come in to the d22 is a 0 offset with the 16x8. The 16x7's have an offset of -8.
Will my stock 255/70/16 tyres fit the 16x8's or do i have to get the 16x7's. or should i go the 16x8's and get some 265/70's aswell?

Also will i have any dramas with the offset? I dont want body lift etc so im happy as it is.

Cheers lads. Cause im running the stock tyres with 2'' lift AND if i go the 8'' wide and 0 offset, i should have oodles of room under flex? but ill probably go 265/70 when these wear out.
I dont mind the sunnys at all, just looking at something different. Found a few more others too.

Latest posts

Back