Should I Create a New Poll with No Specific Question?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I Create a New Poll with No Specific Question?

• No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can. I wonder how long it'll take someone to move the conversation to involve gay/Collingwood/politics/V8s (none of which I claim to be related although some are).

You can. I wonder how long it'll take someone to move the conversation to involve gay/Collingwood/politics/V8s (none of which I claim to be related although some are).

Dont forget the cyclists and trucks and we got new gay neighbours that part is true, I think I live in the town wjth the highest gay to straight ratio anywhere in oz

No Dave apparently a little place called milthorpe in central west nsw has that claim to fame

Last edited:
In any situation like this where you want to ask such as question as the one in the topic simple ask yourself "what would dave do". The only two possible answers are "start a poll" or "disappear and don't log onto the forum".

If you choose the second option get hold of Dave's psychiatrist to help you with the withdrawal symptoms.

Edit: gay lesbian truck driving collingwood supporters in V8's

Latest posts

Back