Programming a New Key 2011 D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielHowden

Reaction score
Hi, I apologise if there is a running thread for this kind of question, I did search but couldn't find one.

I have a 2011 D40 and I would like to program a new key. I have tried the method of locking all the doors and then putting the new key in and out 10 times but I never get the indicators to flash. If I continue anyway and turn the key to ACC I get a "SECURE" message on the display screen.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks, Daniel.

Hi, I apologise if there is a running thread for this kind of question, I did search but couldn't find one.

I have a 2011 D40 and I would like to program a new key. I have tried the method of locking all the doors and then putting the new key in and out 10 times but I never get the indicators to flash. If I continue anyway and turn the key to ACC I get a "SECURE" message on the display screen.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks, Daniel.

Reading the manual for the 2011 D40 - apparently the key ID needs to be registered with both the BCM and the ECM. The only way to do this (according to the documentation) appears to be with a CONSULT device.

Any mention of the new key registration (check page 71 of the file I've attached) advises the service person to refer to the CONSULT Operation Manual NATS.

Hopefully you'll find something in there that I've missed.

Attachments

• BL.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Have a look at the Autel MaxiAP200. It reads codes in all modules plus I can confirm it will code keys, injectors and recode ECU's to suit the keys, BCM and immobiliser. They're about $AUD130 on eBay and other online sites and give close to Dealer level capability.

If you think this is for you make sure it's the AP200 not the cheaper reduced features AP200H, AP200C or AP200M

https://www.autel.com/mk1/3262.jhtml

Latest posts

Back