couple of newb questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TasViper

Reaction score
Hi all,
just a general question. I was wondering if it was possible to swap parts from an 88 Navara to a 95 Navara? Both diesel, both 4x4. Will have to get a bit more info on the 88 model, but the 95 is a 2.7l.
The parts I am mainly concerned about are the muffler system and the front diff.
And a quick question on tyres...At the moment I am running on 31x10.5 R15s... What other tyre sizes can I run on? I can't seem to find exact sizes in the manual or on the car itself.
Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

88 should be a TD27 from memory. Alternator's will be different.

88 will have a vacuum pump on the back of the alternator, where as 1995 will have the vacuum pump mounted to the block.

Knowing Nissan, the injection pump is probably different.

Exhaust should swap, diff ratio's should be the same, but check the compliance plate. Should say CA46 or CA48.

Both will run the R180A front diff. Only the V6 D22's got the R200A front diff.

88 should be a TD27 from memory. Alternator's will be different.

88 will have a vacuum pump on the back of the alternator, where as 1995 will have the vacuum pump mounted to the block.

Knowing Nissan, the injection pump is probably different.

Exhaust should swap, diff ratio's should be the same, but check the compliance plate. Should say CA46 or CA48.

Both will run the R180A front diff. Only the V6 D22's got the R200A front diff.

I love looking at anything you post......don't know why though....lol

Latest posts

Back