Camping/4x4 Close to Adelaide

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJK

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for somewhere to camp for a couple of nights with a bit of 4x4ing, somewhere within about 2 - 3 hours from town. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

Cheers

Not real sure about places near adelaide but further north in the flinders ranges is plenty of places to go camping and 4x4. I live in leigh creek which is in the flinders ranges and i only have to go out the front of town and theres plenty of tracks going anywhere lol theres one place thats called blinman its a small town east of parachilna it has a camp ground there and a 4x4 track and rock crawler track right next to it the only down fall is that its about a 4 to 5 hour drive from adelaide.

Your best bet would be to look it up onthe internet there might be some info on there or even in other forums

Hey bud, a few good places I would check out is Robe/Beachport, that is some of the best fun sand driving you will do. Throw the fishing Rod in as well.
If not you can head to to Chowila down the Riverland, head out on to the River flood plan.
You can take a boat or just your rods. Some nice country to explore, plenty of wild life.
Camping by water is always nice, if not go the border track.

Take Care.
Steve

Latest posts

Back