• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thai D40 2011 - factory steel wheels 16x7JJ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshopper

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for another factory steel wheel (16x7JJ) for my 2011 Thai built D40. The current wheels do not make it clear what the off-set is, but as i say they are factory supplied.
The local dealer does not hang on to their steel wheels that are replaced by the customer for alloys... and new price is too high for me.

Mate, I have a set of factory steel wheels on my truck at the moment and am looking to buy a set of black sunnies in a month or so if you can wait. I've seen ur pics and your truck is identical to mine, 2011-2012 D40 RX Dual cab, cab chassis, (different tray) and the wheels are the same. I'll let you know when they are available.
Cheers, Craig.

Grasshopper, I still have my standard wheels on my truck and probably will until I need new tyres which, by the way I'm racking up the K's won't be too long. I'll let you know when. I will be coming through your way on the way back from Weipa in about a month or so. If you want we can meet up. Just SMS me your mobile. 0410 257 327.
Cheers.

Thanks 4 naving, i cannot recall what the actual off-set of the Thai models is... please hang onto it for me until I can verify the off-set i need.

4 naving,
yes the Thai builts are a different off-set... = 45mm instead of 30mm.
FFS why cannot Nissan get the vehicle built to identical specs in diff countries?
Why is it so hard for them to insist upon a standard platform?

Hey mate, I have a set of standard D40 Navara Rims painted black wrapped in Cooper A/T with 80% tread.

They are on my 2011 Thai Built model.

Looking to swap these for standard D40 wheels and tyres if a part trade/cash adjustment is what your after.

D40Craig has made an offer to supply one wheel for my ute... the hickup is getting it from NSW Country to the Ipswich area.

Can anyone assist with getting one steel 16" wheel to Ipswich?

Latest posts

Back