D40 Thai radiator options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my 2010 Thai built d40 auto decided to give me a present and top tank on radiator crumbled into ash where the hose goes on darn brittle plastic!!!!! So it’s time for a new radiator searched the net local auto stores all giving me mixed results as to what actually fits it? Big question is who has changed and what did you put in? Are you happy does it exceed oem? I’m planning on tripping this rig around aus late next year so it’s going to work for a living has a bullbar winch and lights in front so single core dual core? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

The important thing is to make sure you order a radiator for an automatic and Thai as the Spain radiators won't fit.

I bought a new radiator for my 2011 Thai D40 from Natrad for about $450 two years ago. I've done many expeditions since then and had no issues with it.

The important thing is to make sure you order a radiator for an automatic and Thai as the Spain radiators won't fit.

I bought a new radiator for my 2011 Thai D40 from Natrad for about $450 two years ago. I've done many expeditions since then and had no issues with it.
One of the biggest challenges is finding right one to fit it apparently there is different radiators listed for this vehicle itself both fit Thai only but no one can tell me the difference? This vehicle is feb 2010 built and Nissan changed something in 2010 but no one has any idea Nissan themselves have given me 2 part numbers and told me to see which one fits I can’t afford to buy 2 rads to work this out

One of the biggest challenges is finding right one to fit it apparently there is different radiators listed for this vehicle itself both fit Thai only but no one can tell me the difference? This vehicle is feb 2010 built and Nissan changed something in 2010 but no one has any idea Nissan themselves have given me 2 part numbers and told me to see which one fits I can’t afford to buy 2 rads to work this out
https://nissan.7zap.com/en/ar/navara/d40t/1+803+1112/
Try this parts finder. Input your VIN and it should list the parts specific to your vehicle.

Latest posts

Back