Krafty. Is he a dirty dirty Post Whore ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Krafty a dirty dirty Post Whore.

• Most definetly not.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • He's just a sociable kinda guy.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Most definetly.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • He should probably get tested, whoring that much.

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
I'm just thankful Krankin posted the definition of a post whore last night, up until then I was wondering just what people expected me to do with those posts.

Yeah but in my defense 3000 of those posts are just me and Dave talking shit, (we'd be higher if Dave didn't keep pulling a disappearing act) and the other 8000 post are me telling people to use the f*&ken search function.

Yeah but in my defense 3000 of those posts are just me and Dave talking shit, (we'd be higher if Dave didn't keep pulling a disappearing act) and the other 8000 post are me telling people to use the f*&ken search function.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rambo:

Geez not another post with the same old information in it! FFS nathan you of all people should know how to use the search function :big_smile:

Ok i tried searching for the search function but my search came up empty, so i just said F%$#it and through it up anyway............

Oh you might be onto something with the search for the search function, better put that in the site support section.

I have a solution!

Searchforsearch.jpg

Just repost this picture in any needed thread!

navara.asia/attachment.php?attachmentid=6511&d=1336623028

Last edited:
RIGHTO OWN UP!!!

WHO IS THE 1 PERSON THAT BELIEVES THAT KRAFTY IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A POST WHORE????

It cant really be KRAFTY because even he doesnt believe that.........

No it couldnt be....... i thought he was lost on the woods?????? see what i did there.....

Na, not him.

Ill keep it private.

But its someone with about 1000th of Krafty's posts. Oh there a QLDer.

In all reality i dont care who it is, BUT now that you have given some clues im even more curious.

So is it his user name that starts with 'W' or is it his real name?????

Comon Dave 1 more clue.....

Latest posts

Back