Willangi weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Spent the weekend in the D40 helping to 'cut some tracks' into the landscape at a new fourby playground at Peterborough in the north of SA.

Apart from the rain, (they received their annual rainfall (which is not much) over the entire time we were there), we all had a great time transversing the steep hillsides and creek beds.

So to quote the Mastercard advert, replacement number plate $21.00; replacement trailer light plug $40.00, new sliders to replace the cheap OME steps that busted on the first creek crossing $1000; keeping up with several extremely well equiped 100 series 'Cruisers priceless!

Here's me all crossed up in a creek bed...

PICT0043.jpg

And here's team we played with...

PICT0057.jpg

Finally for those in SA or planning a trip here I can recommend Willangi Bush Escapes Willangi Bush Escapes :: Escape to the bush the Willangi way. They open to the public 1 Sept. $10 per night camp fee and $40 per vehicle. If you want to camp where the outdoor bath with hot water is then its $18 per night.

Gus

Last edited:
Nice mate, looks like a beautiful part of the country. And good work sticking it to the LC's :p

Thanks Jason

I impressed the 'big boys'. With the 50mm lift and some good tyres the D40 went everywhere (apart from the vertical drop offs) the tricked up 'Cruisers went.

There was one Pardo with us and he left some rear bumper behind which was excellent to see LOL.

Gus

Latest posts

Back