lift blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vk84

Reaction score
hey guy, any chance someone can give me the dimensions and quantity for a 2 inch body lift, if so i can machine some up at work tomorrow :rock:

cheers!

They just need to be 2 inches and there is one front
Body bolt down point that can be seen infront of the front
Wheel so just measure up the rough width but it doesn't
Matter if they are a little bit wider and keep the inner diameter
12mm and 10mm to suit the bolts, there's 8 all together 4 of
Each size and if you look at the body lift thread below you might
Be able to get bolt sizes. Hope this helps vk84

you're gonna have to get under your car to undo bolts/install the lift kit... can't you just do that to know sizes/quantity?

failing that, find a kit online and just replicate that?

and for the amount of time/materials you're gonna spend making your own kit, you might be better off buying a proper kit that includes everything you need (comprehensive instructions, blocks, bolts, etc) from the like of ZORDO.

I did body lift on my old rodeo it cost me $85 for all bolts and material needed to make blocks

all it will cost me is the price off bolts.

and i thought a forum like this is to share or find information to help out or save time?

but cheers to the others guys, muchly appreciated..

Pretty sure there are 8 for the cab and 6 for the tray, I made the blocks for the cab out of 70mm diameter nylon and 50mm for the tray.

Don't forget to block out under the tray supports so there isn't any sag in it. In zordos kit it is the rubber blocks.

Latest posts

Back