adjustable switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
hi guys does any one no what the little adjustable switch is for in the switch pannel near your right hand knee? thought it might be for dash lights but doesnt do any thing anybody know?

^ What he said. Helps stop blinding the eyes of on coming traffic if you have a load on the back, although the way most people bitch about lights in the D40 being crap one must wonder why Nissan bother, they could save some dollars by removing that system.

^ What he said. Helps stop blinding the eyes of on coming traffic if you have a load on the back, although the way most people bitch about lights in the D40 being crap one must wonder why Nissan bother, they could save some dollars by removing that system.

what he said, moves the little hood over the bulb.

I dont think it works to well anyway i put some 90/120globes in mine,
Last week on the way up to toowoomba i had lights adjusted all the way down and had nothing but bitching over the uhf about how bright the were.
mind u i did have a fair load on the arse end of the nav.

they should work i run hid's and adjust them when behind mates, it doesnt move much tho it wont dim them to the point you can bairly see tho, although they come like that standerd. put your car agaist a wall and move it, you will see the difference.

Latest posts

Back