its a scam

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
Last night, the wife and I went to the local Woolies to do some food shopping and as we were going up and down the isles, there was this old guy who was staring at me.
Not just a little stare either, but a full on, everytime ya turn around or look in his direction, full on stare.
I thought it was my imagination until my wife said “that guy is staring at you, is he one of your mowing customers or something”
In the next isle we were walking towards him and he stopped me and said "sorry mate for staring at you before, but you are the spitting image of my son that passed away 2 weeks ago."
I was now feeling really bad, as the poor old fella looked like he was going to cry so I offered my condolences to him, chatted briefly and then we kept on walking.. As we left, he said.... "bye son"
I turned and waved to him and then went about my business.
We got to the check out and he was in our line a couple of spots in front, he went through and was talking to the young check out girl and looking at me, the young girl looked around at me and he yelled out “Hi Son” so I repied “Hi Dad” as he was obviously telling the young girl the story.
We get to the check out and go through and stuff me, the bill came to $336.
I knew we didn’t have that much stuff in the trolley and i said to the girl “you've made a mistake”
She said “Your Dad said you were paying for him”

I then realized I had been conned so I ran out to the car park, after a brief moment or two, I spotted him putting his stuff in the passenger side of his car so I bolted towards him in a rage.
He saw me coming and he knew he didn’t have enough time to run around the other side of the car so he dived across the seat.
I knew if he got away I'm out of pocket a heap of dollars.
I picked up the pace and made it to the passenger side and managed to grab his left foot and started pulling his leg.
I pulled his bloody leg so hard, i thought it would come off in my hand.

I was pulling and pulling his leg, just like I’m pulling yours… Have a nice week-end

Ive been getting an automated call as if from Telstra.
Sounds like the same voice. "Hello this is Telstra, I have an important message for name xxxx (correct) please press 1".
OK I do that.
"If your birth year is, xxxx (and its correct) plz press 1.
OK I do that.
" plz enter your whole birth details using a four digit number.
I hang up.

I'm online later to report it to Telstra and their web site has a warning about this and other currant scams to steal your id.

Merry Xmas arsewipe

Wrong thread dh. Oops

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back