nsw members 2012 muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
i noticed some qld members are trying to plan a group to travel together to this years muster
so who in nsw is planing to go?
i know a few newcastle guys are planing to travel down together
maybe we could meet up with the qld guys somewhere suitable??
we plan on leaving on thursday 8th
stopping o/night
would be good if we could all agree on a spot to meet up thurs night
what are your thoughts nsw and qld ???

Hoping I can still come, kinda bought a house so now unsure. Meeting up sounds like a good idea though.

I told the Mrs that we were going, she very quickly pointed out that Melbourne cup is around then. The trip has turned into a few days camping to going camping for a couple of days and getting dressed up for the Cup. Kinda starting to reconsider now...

I told the Mrs that we were going, she very quickly pointed out that Melbourne cup is around then. The trip has turned into a few days camping to going camping for a couple of days and getting dressed up for the Cup. Kinda starting to reconsider now...

forget the mugs cup mate
come to the muster
then come back with us through the real high country on the way home
leave your dresses and suits at home
bring your esky and your sense of adventure
cheers
sparra
are we there yet

I would like to Ian, but hoping to get one of these jobs I have applied for.

If I get one of these jobs and I start next year. Ill be there, if I start this year, I wont be.

So… who is actually goin? Other then tony lol.
I'm on holidays for two weeks then, so if no ones goin I might leave early

I know Ian's got family reasons. But haven't heard any thing from anyone else about goin to the muster.

Yeah it does seem really quite compared to last years buzz. I hope there is a big turn out all the same.

Latest posts

Back