Vic to wombeyan caves / muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one going to the muster that lives near Kayabram Vic?? I want to use the beer economy for a pick up of bash plates.

I still don't know which way I'm coming up yet.
Maybe the mountains through Jindy -
Maybe straight up the highway. If I decide to go this way I could make a detour for ya -for a small fee - :cheers!:
But I won't know until a bit closer to the date.

From what I've been reading - you'll be the life of the party.:dancing1:

Hahahaha ye I think u could be right on that one haha.
When I'm drunk I don't have a volume control and I like to climb trees whilst intoxicated and then usually fall out lol

Hahahahahaha it's like a 10hr trip, this shit needs planning I'd have to take like 5 days off!

I reckon a drop bear would be more graceful than me up a tree lol

Last edited:
You're just making excuses now - hopefully next year it'll be a bit closer for you.

Na I'd really love to come but just not enough time to plan and take time off that's all. I haven't taken the nav further than broken hill which is about 5 or 6hrs I think

I don't think anyone is ever "Ready" for kids - they turn you world upside down (in a good way)
Funny that no-one ever tells you the truth about being a parent - I guess if they did there'd be no more kids around. LOL

Latest posts

Back