33s and xrox bar (PICS)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jms86

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the 33s on my D40, after weeks of problems with getting them to fit i finally got them turning. If you have issues yourself or any questions, ask away!:chainsaw:

INFO-
- 2 inch OME suspension + 2 inch body lift
- 18 x 8.5 Advanti Rims
- 275/70/R18 Mickey Thompson 4-rib

FRONT ON VIEW - XROX BAR WITH LIGHTFORCE 210 HID GENISIS SPOTTIES
55913910150966640267795.jpg

SIDE VIEW - 45MM FLARES
53499310150966641867795.jpg

WHEEL ARCH - BENT AND HEATED BACK OF FRONT WHEEL WELL
16888810150966644912795.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good mate I'm thinking of getting an xrox bar for many D22

looks tuff as mate good work.... how much lift did u get out of just the suspension because im doing mine soon and thinking of going ome maybe?

What do mean by heat and bent flares

I had to bend up the shaded area shown in the pic, that was the point in which the tyre was hitting. So i bent that up 90 degrees then re-installed the black plastic guard, put some heat on it to push it back to get the most clearance i could, then tech screwed through the plastic into piece i just bent to hold it secure. Worked a treat as you can see from the last pic. Even tried it offroad and no rubbing so far. Hope that answered your question mate.

img0861s.jpg

car looks awesome!! what year model is your ute i want those headlights but i have a dual cab st 2010 model and they said they dont make it for dual cabs after 2010.

Looks wicked mate, well done. what offset are the wheels?

Just about to go a very similar path, but was thinking 9" wide rims and 33 x 12.5 kuhmo muddies, with a similar 4" lift.

If u had to get more clearance with the heat gun is there space? Or have u made as much as possible...?

Cheers

Looks wicked mate, well done. what offset are the wheels?

Just about to go a very similar path, but was thinking 9" wide rims and 33 x 12.5 kuhmo muddies, with a similar 4" lift.

If u had to get more clearance with the heat gun is there space? Or have u made as much as possible...?

Cheers

cheers weapon, the rims are a +34 offset which brought them outside the guard hence the 45mm rubber flares. Plenty room to reheat, worse case scenario you could bend the fenderwell further then re tech screw the rubber guard back onto the bent up piece of well. At the moment i have about 25mm when turning minimum clearance, ive taken her offroad and she doesnt rub at all

cheers man vital info!!

so if i was to go -12 offset wheels im gonna need 4.5cm further clearance, you have 2.5, so need to atleast double that with the inner guard mods.

and then 90mm wheel arch extentions are gonna be real close to the edge of those tyres.. maybe going back to 0 offset will life a little easier..

just wanted to have the thing sitting fat and wide!!! haha

Nice Work looks Good,
Am getting Mickey T ATZ 4-Rib 33's put on the STD Nissan ST rims today I have a 2" Suspension and 2" Body Lift on my 2010 ST as well as the Xrox Bar.

Even my 32's Rubbed on full lock and a little compression will eventually look at neg Offset 8" rims

Nice Work looks Good,
Am getting Mickey T ATZ 4-Rib 33's put on the STD Nissan ST rims today I have a 2" Suspension and 2" Body Lift on my 2010 ST as well as the Xrox Bar.

Even my 32's Rubbed on full lock and a little compression will eventually look at neg Offset 8" rims

cheers matt,

have you looked at bending up the rear of the front fenderwells, check page 1 i have a few pics of what i did, opens the back up real nicely

Latest posts

Back