sheesh

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nao

Reaction score
went to Masters today with wife n kids... kids nagged for maccas... mrs to me..and what do u want..ill just have some (6) nuggets n chips... what u having ? ...nothing, is bad for me... ok...u sure..yes.....

i walk off looking at some tool boxes for 2 mins and return...open maccas bag...one nugget and only a few chips left...hey babe, wheres my......for the next 30 mins i was told in no uncertain terms that i think she's fat and hasn't spoken to me since... faarr k.... all i thought was I'm hungry...wheres the food u bought me...

went to Masters today with wife n kids... kids nagged for maccas... mrs to me..and what do u want..ill just have some (6) nuggets n chips... what u having ? ...nothing, is bad for me... ok...u sure..yes.....

i walk off looking at some tool boxes for 2 mins and return...open maccas bag...one nugget and only a few chips left...hey babe, wheres my......for the next 30 mins i was told in no uncertain terms that i think she's fat and hasn't spoken to me since... faarr k.... all i thought was I'm hungry...wheres the food u bought me...

:rofl2:

Hahaha love it. Whenever i ask wifey if she wants something and she says no, i get her something anyway. I eat half mine then wait to see the look on her face, then i pull hers out of the bag. Its a win every time for me.

Latest posts

Back