Gippsland day trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
I've all of a sudden got the urge to head off road this weekend and all my mates are away or can't come. Id love to go some where different to the norm. So is anyone heading 4wding this weekend and wouldn't mind if someone tagged along? Any where I don't mind. Or I might end up going some where on my own if nothing comes up. Id be keen for Sunday because im busy tomorrow. I no its late notice but if anyone is keen let me no and we can work something out

Hey Scotty I got ur pm but can't call at the moment no reception. I'm at bairnsdale. Not fussed where I got but don't want to travel super far maybe couple hours max. Where R U?

hey hosery im from sale and heading up above the thompson dam to do a over night trip tomorrow and come back late saturday avo

hey hosery im from sale and heading up above the thompson dam to do a over night trip tomorrow and come back late saturday avo

hey mate sorry I've been away for a while so haven't been on here. Pity I didn't see this I would of come for sure. We will have to plan a trip with some forum members to put a face to the names soon. How was your trip?

hey mate sorry I've been away for a while so haven't been on here. Pity I didn't see this I would of come for sure. We will have to plan a trip with some forum members to put a face to the names soon. How was your trip?

Yeah defiantly have to do that. Yeah it was shit hot few photos up in my members rides section in bass d40

Latest posts

Back