D40 ST thai with P25 offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoon1337

Reaction score
Going to be picking up some new wheels soon and have found a set which I am liking. My offest on the standard nissan alloy wheel is 45. I have asked for the offset of the rims I am looking at and I am told it is 25P.

Will these fit? Will the wheel sit out by 15 mm or in from standard (if I am on the right page)?

If it is still a 7 inch wide rim (same as standard) the +25 offset should be ok, they may sit out a little bit. I switched my +45 st rims for the stx rims which i think have +30 to fit my 285 mickey thompson mtz on and give a slightly more aggressive stance and they sit pretty much flush with the gaurd. If it is a 8inch or bigger rim with the offset of +25 it will definatley stick out especially if you go bigger tyres then standard aswell as is tried this on my d40 before i bought the wider rims.

Last edited:
yeah they should fit might stick out a bit if you get 285s or bigger size tyres.. i think some guys have fitted 285s (33's) with 2inch lift but a lot or bending and cutting or guards is required i have 3inch suspension and 2 inch body lift and 33's fit fine no rubbing at all

Latest posts

Back