Which bank you with and why?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
I'm ****ing the Commonwealth off. They are useless. I've been with them since my dollarmite account. Never needed a thing until the last three months. On all three occasions they couldn't help me because they CAN't be flexible with their products and CAN't do anything to jeopardise their 5 Billion profit margin.

So which bank are you with and why?

Yeah you can't say **** anymore so don't ****ing swear.

I don't use a bank I use a credit union, never get charged fees and never have any issues. Haven't been near which back since the Dollarmite account :big_smile:

yes, that was very helpful. which one?

I like to be helpful :ha:

I use a CU that's only down here, I think the Police and Nurses CU tried to join them last year but it was refused to and they are still their own group.

Neither CW or Westpac would give me $10K to start my business in 93 and I've thanked them by refusing to use them ever since so definitely not W/Pac.

I use commonwealth cause there all pricks regardless lol. They did do me a good deal with homeloan that dragged me over there but now there customer drive is over they dont care

I really don't have a problem with W/pac. They stuffed up quite a few years ago and bent over backwards to fix things. Since then I have never been charged any loan fees.

They are probably the same as any of the other big banks but all jokes aside, I can't complain.

in was with defcredit but then they turned into a bank and changed things without notifiying customers then when i asked about it they blaintently lied about what it used to be so i ****ed them off and now im with NAB,from the second i walked in they were great,spent 2hrs in there with them explaining everything i wanted to know in excellent detail,was just stoked with the customer service.the real test will come when i buy my house but so far so good!

Suncorp, no problems ever, had 3 car loans with them to, no fees on my accounts and fairly decent interest on my savings ~5% last I checked without it being locked in.

Every car loan i've ever had was with Defcredit. I could never find a better deal than the 6-8% loans they had.

Shame most of their branches are on ADF bases.

NAB is the front runner. The classic banking thing has no fees

yea defcredit/defencebank are still the best ive found for car loan but thats the only thing i have left with them,once thats gone there gon.They give me the shits everytime i go in there,especially when they think that the MPs are at there personal disposal,wankers!

Suncorp, got everything with them home, insurances car and home. oh yeah and bought a new car for the mrs on the weekend with them, no docs/figures needed to be given with a low rate also. Easy...though i can't say i love em, its a bank, i dislike the lot of them.

We are with NAB now because ANZ wouldn't loan us the money to get the Nav!. So we cut everything with ANZ, c/cards, home loan, everything. NAB are pretty good I must say.
oops forgot, there were a heap of protesters outside Comm Bank in Brisbane City on Friday, man were they loud. Chanting" SHAME COMMBANK SHAME", they were not happy.

Latest posts

Back