Trouble Codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

Had a bit of a hunt around and didn't find what I was looking for so if it is here apologies and feel free to point me in the right direction.

Has anyone got a full list of Nav DTC Trouble codes?

I've seen several pages on the net listing body codes, chassis codes but the lazy bugger in me thought it might be worth asking if there was a compiled list of all these codes in one file that would save me doing it myself.

Damn so much for taking the easy path, guess I'll have to do my own grunt work.

Plan will be to reproduce the codes listed on the scanguage website into a handy console/glove box size print out so that the codes are always with the car where they are the most beneficial.

Alternatively it might even end up on a memory stick for even easier in vehicle storage.

There's a listing of the codes in the genuine Nissan workshop manual (the one the dealer uses), in the "Engine Control System" chapter. If you've printed it out, the diesel section should start on page 996.

There are a lot of codes there. Should I post here?

I never printed the manual out, even the company the wife works for shouldn't be forced to pay that much for my personal gain. But you're right I just looked up the Frontera manual since my old man still has my Nav one and the codes are there.

Looks like a direct copy of the codes shown on another site which is all good and well but I was more looking for a quick reference guide which can stay in the car.

The way I see it is if I'm half way between Eucla and Norseman and I get an error code a quick reference guide will tell me if it's safe to keep driving (even to the next town) or if I should just stop and do something.

Might also help in the case of calling someone to help, give them the error code and they can figure out what could be the issue before they get to me. From what I've seen of the manual there is just too much info spanned over too many pages for that type of thing.

Latest posts

Back