Click Frenzy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be run by the same nufti's that run Catch of the day who think advertising sales and allowing servers to crash keeps customers coming back.

Must be run by the same nufti's that run Catch of the day who think advertising sales and allowing servers to crash keeps customers coming back.

With such high demand, it was always going to happen.

At least our site will stay live :)

They could avoid it but it's better to say "our server crashed due to popular demand" than it is to say "we limit the number of users to make it look like there is high demand."

Hmmm... maybe I jumped the gun in putting in that order yesterday :(

Ashley, I noticed that the option to select underbody protection plates wasn't available when I made the order. It doesn't seem to affect the final total, is that included in my order? I've sent you an email about it.

Cheers
Eug

Last edited:
All the sales were average anyway, from what I saw nothing that stands out from normal "sales"

Hi Guys.

As good as it is to laugh at ClickFrenzy's fail of a website, remember this thread is about our sale :)

I'd like to think that we have some pretty good deals going today (ends 7PM AEST btw).

We'll also be adding more sale items over the course of the day.

http://www.wolf4x4.com.au/click-frenzy/

Thanks for the help today mate. Was good to deal with you.

I highly suggest dealing through you. you were very easy to deal with and had great customer service!

P.s sorry again about thinking i was waiting for the computer when you were waiting for me.

Latest posts

Back