33x12.5xR20 New diff ratio

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JASO84

Reaction score
Hi guys wondered if any one knew a new diff ratio for my new wheels. I want to rectify my speedo, odometer, power and fuel consumption. Basicaly have it driving like stock again but with the new tyres and wheels. Mine is a 2011 November STX (Spanish Built) Cheers.

Got 305 50 20 , 32" on mine and the Speedo is spot on by the GPS unit
Mines a 07 stx ,power wise its dual chipped with other mods so
It still goes lot better than factory

Got 305 50 20 , 32" on mine and the Speedo is spot on by the GPS unit
Mines a 07 stx ,power wise its dual chipped with other mods so
It still goes lot better than factory

Nice that you got 305 fitted on to your D40. Could you put up a pic of it on the D40? I got 285 cos I was worried about going behind the guards. Should have got 305's.

thanks for the link mate :)

yeah definitely need to chip it,my speedo seems to start going out at about 90ks then the faster i go obviously more its out.

ill try put some pics up, yeah had to cut abit of the inner gaurd out and corner of front bumpers but not too worried as i will get a bullbar in the future.there was also abit of cleaning up on the inner corner of the fender.

Hi
This is how it sits , one of the pics has got 265/75 16 on stock rim vs 305,
made big difference in handeling. Had to cut bout 1inch where the mud flap sits off on the gaurd and body join in the inner gaurd .Took 1 hr with grinder and heatgun still got lots of clearance no scrubb .You could run small lift doing it this way -2 inch.My lift is 3.5 inch suspention.

Attachments

• IMAG0307-1.jpg
    IMAG0307-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 137
gl finding reduction gears for the d40. and stop wining it still drives heaps faster then an old hilux or a standerd patrol.

Latest posts

Back