W.a spotto thread?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannnick

Reaction score
G'day guys.

Just wondering if we have one of these in our section. Good way to see who is lurking around Perth

Good idea but Perth has way to many stuck up drivers so i can never be bothered waving.... I also work away so im lucky to drive 100km's a month as is and hardly see navs running around.

Brett

I've seen a few getting around of late, especially north of the river, seem to be more hiluxes, patrols and cruisers in the south west though... That reminds me, I need to get off my lazy butt and get a Nav forum sticker!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good idea but Perth has way to many stuck up drivers so i can never be bothered waving.... I also work away so im lucky to drive 100km's a month as is and hardly see navs running around.

Brett

hahaha this is true!

like a "I spotted 4x4 ST-R driving down freeway, exchanged waves!" or "Spotted black D40 outside of Joondalup hairdressers, anyone on here?" :D Its a good idea but ive never seen them work that much.

Brett

Ohh yep. I see soo many Navs around up here. Mainly stock though. I'd be here all day reporting when I saw one. Haha

I saw a green nav tonight, looked pretty heavily modified. was at the corner of beechboro and marshall rd at about 8:45pm

Well seeing this hasn't been updated in a while...

Saw 4x4str today around 4pm trying to turn onto Russell rd from Cockburn rd. Hope your training is going well, lol

I've seen a blue D22 with 33" muddies on black sunraysias 2" lift and 2"body lift a few weeks back. I was turning left onto Alexander drive from Hepburn and they were turning left on to Hepburn from Alexander. The driver gave me a cheeky grin. Don't know if they are on the forum though.

Well seeing this hasn't been updated in a while...

Saw 4x4str today around 4pm trying to turn onto Russell rd from Cockburn rd. Hope your training is going well, lol

What a shit of an intersection that one is! What were u in? The big rig turning left?

Training is alright hey. Nothing too strenuous. 3 weeks to go.

What a shit of an intersection that one is! What were u in? The big rig turning left?

Training is alright hey. Nothing too strenuous. 3 weeks to go.

Yeah tell me about it, lol. It didn't actually look to bad today, its worse than that some days.... Yep that was me.

Must be a hell of a drive everyday, haha

i got a Canada flag on the back window of the canopy, its a white d40 that desperately needs bigger tires

gimme a wave and if ain't in lala land i'll possibly wave back,

can be anywhere between Joondalup and the airport

Saw 4x4 str again today, lol anyone would think I'm stalking you...

Also saw another d22 tonight around 5pm on Johnson rd in Bertram who'd obviously been playing in the mud and must have broken his drivers side torsion bar adjuster. Mud all over the side of it and the front right was sitting on the bumpstops...

Was a silver yd25 that's all I could tell, was driving the other way past him, dunno if he's a member here, but I can't imagine he's very happy lol

$150 from nissan or $100 from a wrecker. 30 mins on the tools and a wheel alignment. I have done 3 of these now. Getting good at changing them.

Saw 4x4 str again today, lol anyone would think I'm stalking you...

Also saw another d22 tonight around 5pm on Johnson rd in Bertram who'd obviously been playing in the mud and must have broken his drivers side torsion bar adjuster. Mud all over the side of it and the front right was sitting on the bumpstops...

Was a silver yd25 that's all I could tell, was driving the other way past him, dunno if he's a member here, but I can't imagine he's very happy lol

Haha. Stalker. Give us a big honk next time so I see you. What rig are you driving?

I've got a spare set of the adjusters at home. Sounds like he needs em more than me.

Lol yep Hana. I was in a merc today, you were at the lights at Russell and Rockingham rd

Latest posts

Back