W.a spotto thread?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see *So Many* Navara's on the Road.. I work either in Osborne Park office or Bibra Lake and they are like EVERYWHERE..

Some seriously Modded ones too..

I'd love to be driving mine, but this bloody random LIMP mode it keeps going into is starting to p!ss me off and is souring the experience! So for now it's parked up and the SSv is back to daily duties..

Saw a blue Nav with 4 blue spotties on the sports bar and 2 on the bulbar. Looked like it had a 2" lift and 32" tires.They were heading north on alexander drive and I was heading south. Was just after the set of lights near Marangaroo near to bush area. Not too sure if they are on the forum though.....

Saw a blue Nav with 4 blue spotties on the sports bar and 2 on the bulbar. Looked like it had a 2" lift and 32" tires.They were heading north on alexander drive and I was heading south. Was just after the set of lights near Marangaroo near to bush area. Not too sure if they are on the forum though.....

thats my mates, he's not on here, no lift has 32" on it bud

Latest posts

Back