Mods, anyone else added up how much you have spent.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I had to add up all mine the other day. Spent more then I thought. Not saying how much and I dont recommend anyone do it either being on a public forum.

Especially the guys who have shown there plates on other threads.

Dave.

Ha ha Dave I don't think the Mrs should read this one! Lets just say I've spent more on this car than all my other cars put together!!!!

Brad

Mine's fairly easy so far. And scary. $21k added to the price tag, not counting the $25 spent on my roo whistles (which are really effective btw - not a single roo in my garage now).

Maybe I should consider a security guard. Or a dog. Or a security guard dog.

What's a new str worth?
About that much!
Seriously if someone wants to steal my car or parts its gona happen number plates showing or not!
But in saying that not all my cars ar at the registered address.

Mine's fairly easy so far. And scary. $21k added to the price tag, not counting the $25 spent on my roo whistles (which are really effective btw - not a single roo in my garage now).

Maybe I should consider a security guard. Or a dog. Or a security guard dog.

But is the garage door open, kangaroos aren't smart enough to use door handles.

If you believe Nissan I spent $6K on extras before I left the dealership and we all know dealer prices aren't over inflated. I don't even know what the final figure on my car was, I only wanted to know change over price not price plus extras. Since getting it home there has been a lot more spent on it but that will stop for a few months now, what isn't on it now can wait till it gets back from Perth.

Im after the dana44 rear with the centre housing and 6 stud to go on the nav. Could be any dana44 from any car as long as it meets my requirements, gear ratios dont matter as they will be changed.

Mates got a Jeep Wrangler, he was teling me the rear diff is the Dana 44 and the front is a Dana 30.

He says he is going Dana 60's eventually.

Dave.

Yeah i know the wranglers got em but there 5 stud not 6. The particular models i need is a 1974 onwards cherokee or wagoneer they have the 6 stud and i think the centre housing is central, otherwise i also found out that some rodeos might have the dana44 so that will be worth a look.
Plenty of dana44 out there but just not 6 stud.

Latest posts

Back