Close call but its only a Yota.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are absolute idiots, too much money and spare time. You could spend months watching the Saudi/UAE 4WD videos on youtube.

Maybe the yanks should roll a Landcruiser on the Afgan border to see if they can flush Bin Laden out.

They are insane over there, I hope there goverment has done something to stop so many people being seriously injured or killed.

However it just goes to show what speed and not paying attention can do.

Dave.

I had a mate in Sydney who spent $85K on his land crusier back in 2000, he took it in for it's 1000K service with dents down the side, the bullbar bent back onto the body and mud from the roof line down. When the service guy told him he was suppose to run it in for the first 1000 his response was "I brought it to thrash around the bush". He didn't even get 5000k on the clock before he'd parked it in the back yard and brought another one.

Thrashing your truck around the bush or the beaches is one thing but thrashing it beyond the realms of normal use and just buying another one to replace it when it breaks because money is no object is stupid and those Saudi's seem to know what stupid is.

These guys are nuts, have you seen the way they drift there cars, absolute idiots, swinging the steering wheel full lock side to side at over 150km/h.
Bloody morons.

It's like every time there's a car crash there the population of the whole country shows up to take a look.

Wouldn't want to get the two of them confused, beer wouldn't be much good for sun protection

Latest posts

Back