Cockatoo - Noojee - Warburton 19th dec

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
In planning stage at the moment but mate and I are heading out on Sat for a day trip around west Gippsland. Me in Standard D22 him in standard Bravo dual cab. Both of us have winches and recovery gear so anything could happen but we are just on a lookabout of the area for fun tracks and to see whats out there.
Anybody interested in coming along for a fun day out then post up your interest and we will arange a meet point with a cup of coffee and I'll organize lunch for during the day.

I know that someone might have a lift kit to test!

Forecast for Saturday

Partly cloudy. Isolated showers in the morning. Winds southwesterly averaging up to 30 km/h.
City
Morning shower or two.
Min
Max

Last edited:
From DSE site;

Central Area - Proposed DSE Road and Single-Track Closures

There are no proposed road and single-track closures out for public consultation at present

Also from DSE site - Parks Victoria

Change of Conditions

Nearly 100% of the park will be open from the end of October 2009. Nash Creek camping area will remain closed until toilets and other facilities damaged by the fire are replaced. The aim is to have all areas of the park open to all groups in January 2010.

Looks like it is going to be muddy. Mate at Cockatoo just sent me a pic of his own road with water rushing down it.

Keen as for tomorrow.
Lunch is organized. Gear is sorted.
Meeting at mates place in Cockatoo at 8am, cup of coffee and some carry on should see us depart there by 9am and head east.
Just giving this a nudge - if anyone is interested in joining us post up text or call 0408 378 708

Latest posts

Back