Bribie Island

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dec0guy

Reaction score
Went to Bribie Island last weekend, first time out on the sand in the new Navara and it handled superbly (as expected of course:big_smile:). Low tide was early afternoon, so drove up the inland track to the top of Bribie, and back along the beach, crossing a couple of creeks on the way.

Attachments

• On Beach.jpg
    On Beach.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 97
  • NN - Near the Sea.jpg
    NN - Near the Sea.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Beach Carnage.jpg
    Beach Carnage.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 96
  • NN Crossing Lagoon 2.jpg
    NN Crossing Lagoon 2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 115
Some good pics mate, I didn't know they still made that colour in the re-released D22.

I want a trip to Bribie Island now, how long did you go for.

Dave.

Bribie is only 45min north of Brisbane so it is easy to get to for a fun day out. We went for the day and saw most of what is accessible by car though there are some some camping areas if you want to stay longer.

So Shonky, what is wrong with using clean fresh ocean water to wash the car?? Was beautiful and clean underneath after going though the creek! I have had the whole car rustproofed and afterwards went straight to CarLovers and used the high pressure hose to clean the whole car, including underneath so all the salt ans sand should be washed off.

Latest posts

Back