Drinking with an aussie girl

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feralbass

Reaction score
Drinking with an aussie girl
An Arab, an Afghan and an Australian Sheila are in the same bar.

When the Afghan finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In Afghanistan, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a Muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Aussie Sheila cool as a cucumber, picks up her bundy & coke, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Afghan and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,
'In Australia we have so many illegal immigrants that we don't have to
drink with the same ones twice.'

Mate you don't know what racism means go look it up

Pretty sure I know the definition of the word, and that that word is suitable for a joke that was written so that the punchline is shooting an arab and an afghani in the head. Have to admit I had a chuckle, but its a bit of a pattern im noticing on this forum and im a bit sick of it.

In fairness think about all the Irish jokes over the 30 years, same jokes just rehashed to suit today's times. Seems its not racist if its aimed at white Anglos

If we were in Holland talking about chucking fries into a Volkswagen people could say the same thing.

If things get too tasteless I guess we'll have to start doing something, so if you've got a good one that might be a little insensitive (specifically to other races) then maybe let it sit for a while before posting.

Being a racist is not even about having a different race.. It's about seeing yourself being a higher human above other people and that they are beneath you not as an equal.. People don't even know the meaning these days with this politically incorrect bullshit.

Latest posts

Back