EGT Temp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason-navara

Reaction score
Hi guys

i fitted a EGT Temp guage on the weekend i just wanted to know what other peoples temperatures sit at, at 100Km/h

My Vehicle is a Navara D22 ZD30 3.0Lt running 265/75 tyres running a 3inch exhaust no chip or intercooler (intercooler oneday)

just want to get a feel for what they should sit at roughly.

cheers

depends where your EGT is fitted, before turbo or after turbo? makes a huge difference.

before the turbo, expect larger temps then after...i understand before turbo around 720 is the max you ever want to see and after turbo around 450? dont quote me on this.

mine is before turbo
while crusing the freeway around 100 ill get around 300/350ish
giving her shit ill see it up around 650 while climbing
while towing a heavy load ill peak into the 700's

Manifold temp are around 350 at 100km/h, intercooler, chip, EGR, 2.5 inch straight pipe, custom ect

Yer max at dump is around 500 to 550, manfold 750 everyone one has there own opinion.

Mine max on 590-600 which is still cool

its after turbo rite behind it actually, ive pushed it to 450 and that was giving it fairly hard time, but at the 100Km/h its sits around the 340-350 mark so this is ok then?

Mine sits around 350 at 100, but put the boot into her and I've seen it on 700 so backed off real quick.
fj

Latest posts

Back