How hard would you rate Bellthorpe SF?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit if a beginner when it comes to 4wding, I have ridden my bike all thought bellthorpe and some of those hills are long and rutted!

Not sure how this relates to 4 wheels though.

So how hard would it be rated up there? What is the minimum mods you would need to get through some of the harder hills there?

Pretty sure I know, if its wet you need aggressive tyres and lockers. I am more interested in how hard it is when it is dry.

It comes down to the type of track that u are trying to drive..... There's some really hard stuff and then there's the usual easy stuff. A lot of the tracks up there are graded. Good M/T's will help and are a must if wet.
It will come down also as to how your car is setup, if you're new to it, just make sure that u always head out with someone else.... if that helps....

Cheers,

Am aware of the grading, its more just not knowing what the car can do. It's my first 4wd. I have fairly decent tyres and a lift. no lockers or winch yet though.

Latest posts

Back