KingCab body lift - selecting reverse issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
Gday guys

Installed a 50mm body lift last night, looks good v happy except now when I select reverse to get the gear in the selector contacts the plastic around the cutout in the centre console.

Anyone else had his happen? It's not the end of the world but doesn't feel great when using it

Cheers

Adam

Last edited:
that's why i only put a 40mm in mine so that didn't happend, I guess you might have to trim it or may be pull the center console cover of undo the retaining srews not all the way out around it pull back on the console a bit the retighten and see how that goes.

yeh right, ok.

it feels like ive put a short shift kit in the car as the selector is about 2/3s as high now.

might have a play around with the mounting points, see if I cant shift the console backwards a bit.. I had wondered if Id missed a step and needed to move some things around beneath the console.

33x12.5's going on today! 0 offset on a thai build, expecting about 5.5cm extra track each side.. wait and see if Ive got the fender clearance or not now..

Gday guys

Installed a 50mm body lift last night, looks good v happy except now when I select reverse to get the gear in the selector contacts the plastic around the cutout in the centre console.

Anyone else had his happen? It's not the end of the world but doesn't feel great when using it

Cheers

Adam

does anyone know if the body lift will affect the automatic in the same car????

Gday guys

Cheers

Adam

Gear lever on most D40s are fine with 50mm body lift.
On the odd model where the gear lever fowls the console, just remove the lever & bend it a bit.
Problem solved
Cheers

Latest posts

Back