D22 Front Locker - Finally

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casper

Reaction score
That's right.

email [email protected] and He'll let you know that in February they will be stocking "Lock Rite Lokkas" front lockers for the D22 for $699

But if you pre-order and Pre-pay (now) it you'll get it for $550.

It's not advertised on the 4wdsystems website yet, I read it on 4wd action forums.

Casper

has anyone out there got an auto locker, front or back. or have mates that have got. one just wondering how they go and if they are noisy during operation (locking and unlocking). also why all of a sudden can the R180 diff be locked, ive been led to believe that it was to weak to be locked as arb dont offer a locker for the R180.

I have twin lokkas in my hilux, They just make a clicking sound, nothing to be concerned about. Can't answer your R180 question.

so they are not loud or sound clunky like the old auto lockers ?. how is the rear locker during normal everyday driving. has it ever locked whilst going around a corner in the wet or dry and thrown the car sideways or anything strange like that.

so they are not loud or sound clunky like the old auto lockers ?. how is the rear locker during normal everyday driving. has it ever locked whilst going around a corner in the wet or dry and thrown the car sideways or anything strange like that.

If it's loud and clonks then it hasn't been set up correctly, the instructions specify the correct clearance needed between the dog gears.
If you stand on the loud pedal while cornering it will lock and send you sideways, thats why I love it so much, but drive sensibly it behaves the same as a good or tight LSD. I put a air locker in my D40 only because the auto lokka wasn't available, but definitely prefer the auto locker in the rear, air up front.

I ordered mine at this price off $550 2nd to last week of december.
Rang them 3 weeks ago and was told should be ready in 2 weeks.
Still waiting.

Cheers

thats bs nav pilot, how can it possibly take that long. lets us know when it finally comes in. just out of interest did you go the front or back, and do u intend in installing in yourself

thats bs nav pilot, how can it possibly take that long. lets us know when it finally comes in. just out of interest did you go the front or back, and do u intend in installing in yourself

I think you will find they only make them in batches & probably I come in on the start of the batch.
When i spoke to them it was ment to be in the heat treating stage.
I ordered the front locker & yes I will install it my self.
I also got the diff drop bushes from the states to put in at the same time.
Received them in 2 weeks of order.

Cheers

sounds like they are stuffing you around a bit. what are diff drop bushes and what do they do

Latest posts

Back