Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem if the owners don't mind their plates on show, but I just asked the question elsewhere - will the muster photos be on the forum website in a gallery somewhere so we can view them inside the forum?

I'm a luddite that barely copes with this forum, let alone this instagram thingymajig

It's actually apart of the muster rego that photos may be taken and displayed in public areas, so if they attended the muster they have given permission.

I am having trouble with the malware warning so I'm doing this from my phone.

Anyway a big thanks to all of our great sponsors from Opposite Lock and Harrop to Cooper Tires and all the others who once I get on my laptop I will go through and thank.

Also a massive CONGRATULATIONS to all our WINNERS!!!

It's so cool to see everyone saying they had a great time and I'm really proud of the event that we were able to out together, I have also learned from this and hope to help put on a even better one next year, let's try and get $10,000 worth if prizes for the next one!!

Thanks again to all who came and travelled near and far for the event and hope to see you all again at the next one!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!! Haha
How many people were there?

Latest posts

Back