TTT Motorsport Flash Tuning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NA_R33

Reaction score
G'day guys,

TTT Motorsport is offering forum members 20% off all flash tuning services for your Navara's.

Flash tuning is far more beneficial than the plug and play chips available as it adjusts far more parameters than just fuel pressure. It is also beneficial as it is completely undetectable and therefore wont cause any dramas with warranty. The power increases we offer are nothing short of amazing and we offer a full satisfaction guarantee, that is if your not happy with the performance we will remove the tune and no money changes hands.

The V9X powered D40 Stage 1 Tune gains 58hp and 80nm over standard.

The 2.5 powered D40 Stage 1 Tune gains 35hp and 90NM over standard.

Tunes can be optimised to suit modifications like snorkels, exhausts and high flow air filters.

Tunes are usually $1500, but will be offered to forum members for $1200.

If you would like any more info please don't hesitate to contact me on 0417 608 538 or by email at [email protected].

Our website should be live next week.

We are currently located in Brisbane's western suburbs and also have a partner company in Melbourne.

will you be doing the yd25 in the d22
what about zd30d 22?
what exactly are you altering
rail pressure?
timing?
injector extend?

Pretty much all of the above and then some, the tunes can change shift points and drive characteristics on autos, turn the egt sensors off that aren't required to eliminate C.E.L.'s and remove built in torque limiters on the factory tunes. Alter boost levels and pretty much anything else that is controlled by the original ECU.

It would cost you nothing if you weren't happy with it. It's cheaper than what some people pay for some diesel "chips".

This is more of a hobby for me than anything else, I love playing with cars. I still work a full time job 5:30 to 5:30 everyday and this is certainly not something that will help me retire early.

Most of all I am certainly not out to rip anybody off. I have previously offered up our manufacturing facility in sumner to forum members at no cost so they can use machines and equipment to perform modifications to their cars that wouldn't normally be available to them. This was well be before I started flash tuning. Due to being pretty time poor for the last little while I had to put those days on hold.

I have invested pretty heavily in training and equipment to be able to offer this so take it or leave it. That's your choice. Or go learn how to do it yourself and then start burning some dollar notes while tuning people's cars for less than what it costs if your made of money and that's what floats your boat.

Last edited:
Been down to the workshop on the mechanic days John posted up. He's been pretty helpful and has helped me out getting a few things done to my Nav. Certainly knows his way around anything with a motor.

Those sound like some pretty good gains for the D40 2.5 tune, how's the fuel economy after flash? Would be keen after I get some of my other mods done. Probably get the timing chain upgrade first though for my own peace of mind.

Cheers Eug.

We find fuel economy in most cases stays the same or gets slightly better. Our ford ranger we tuned had zero change to its economy and my 550 has seen slightly better economy using 0.3L less per 100km. I use these two example because we personally drive them everyday.

Nah if its the mob who rang me I have their details, if not there is another guy doing exactly the same thing.

No, in general anything with a Bosch, Siemens or denso ecu. What did you have in mind?

Nathand22: I'll find out about Sydney for you.

can you trick the auto in the new d40(v6)
people are complaining that these boxes wont do as there told
ie
select 4wd low 1st gear and the box will still change up on its own
thats no good for steep offroad decents

I specifically specified that on my tune (I don't do the programming my self) but I haven't tried it yet. It has changed how the auto behaves but I am yet to see if it holds 1st on decent.

I also spoke to MV Automatics in Adelaide, he is pretty much the go to guy in Australia for Japanese auto's and he can't do a thing with them as they are completely computer controlled.

I will let you know next time I get a chance to test it because it is down right dangerous in standard form.

There has always been a reluctance with Australians to buy this type of technology as its not a physical thing , they like to see something they have paid for ,you have a better chance of selling them a can of air , yes its still air , but it comes in something they can see , the other big issue is what happens to their you beaut tune if for what ever reason the dealership has to re flash their ECU
develop a hand held flash tuner style device with a few tunes on it , like the falcon ones , and you would sell them by the truck load

Last edited:
No, in general anything with a Bosch, Siemens or denso ecu. What did you have in mind?

Nathand22: I'll find out about Sydney for you.

MY09 z34, Nissan 370z.
UP REV do it and ECU TEK. Both O/S.

I like the flash tune idea, I had a VE SS ute before my D40 and had that tuned. At least every car is tuned to the specific characteristics of that car rather than a general tune based on a sample vehicle, while you get good gains, you'll never get exactly what you want. Flash tuning on the other hand, can give you exactly what you want provided the tuner knows what he's doing and can access all areas of the ECU

Im all ears if this can be done on the Zd30's
As the chipit chip doesn't have the modulation (vis TPS) that im after.
i would love to re-tune the ECU for longer spill times straight of throttle.

how much??
and is there anyway of getting vehicles in NSW done?

Coming across from GM Engined cars - I can tell you the only and BEST way to "tune" a car is like this.. Open up the actual O/S and change the parameters and flash 'em back in. There is power and economy to be had, and it's big business if you are a good "tuner".

You won't find too many Holden / Ford V8's that are not "Tuned" these days.. Everyone wants that little bit extra ... And if you've added a CAM or Supercharger, it's the only way to get the car to drive like it should..

Products like EFILive and HP Tuners allow this very thing.. You can change everything inside the BCM and TCM - but best know what you are doing or it'll go BANG..

A chip is just a "plug in", where as editing the actual O/S gives you infinite changes that you desire..

I will say that it is not for everyone..

Mmmmm, now I am wondering if my EFILive package will open the Nissan O/S... :)

Latest posts

Back