TTT Motorsport Flash Tuning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember getting my vy ss flash tuned a few years ago
faaark me
the tuner sat in the passenger seat with a laptop and tuned it on the run while i was driving around
with higgins heads,cam and full exhaust ect ect the differance was un fcukin beleivable
and the differance in the auto was awesome
very interested in this if you have a nsw dealer

Righto, pm's sent for Sydney contact.

John I'm still looking into your 370 for you. I had an autronic on my v35 (the first one in Australia to work with the 2 cam angle sensors and crank angle sensor all at once) and it was pretty much the best aftermarket computer I had ever used. Thatsnan option although not a cheap one. I'll let you know how I get on.

i remember getting my vy ss flash tuned a few years ago
faaark me
the tuner sat in the passenger seat with a laptop and tuned it on the run while i was driving around
with higgins heads,cam and full exhaust ect ect the differance was un fcukin beleivable
and the differance in the auto was awesome
very interested in this if you have a nsw dealer

Higgins heads hey.. Very nice.. Nothing wakes the LS1 up like a nice cam and a good set of flowing heads..

Love my V8's :)

And nothing makes them go better than a Custom Tune... Which is why I could not believe that "Chips" where the big seller.. Surely a model that sells world wide would have Editing Software.. It's a MUCH better way to do it..

dead right about cam and heads! a mate put a comp 232/234 cam in his VZ SS ute with higher ratio rockers, K&N filter in an OTR with full pacemaker twin 2.5 system, pulled 297rwkw. ended up breaking a rocker so the engine is out at the moment getting fitted out with new jesel rockers and head work being done, hoping to get over the 300rwkw mark.

another mate put the same cam in a VE SS ute with OTR, full XForce twin 3" system and he got 325rwkw, they definitely respond well to camshafts!

Oh I miss my VE SS ute!!!!

I've got an VE SSv with 4-1 pacemakers, full Stainless Steel exhaust with 100CPI cats..

223/231 cam with a decent 600+ lift... All self tuned with EFILive...

Makes 341rwkw day in and day out.. Pulls harder thana 15year school boy with a playboy mag :lol:

Nothing makes my car feel fast again, than driving the Navara for a few days...

Anyway, Custom O/S tunes are well worth the money... Just make sure the tuner knows his stuff - *Anyone* can change parameters, only a few can change the right ones and know why / how much..

i had trouble with the output shaft on the auto in my vy
it kept breaking
dyno was showing 319rwkw
i ended up selling it cause it was simply too cranky for a daily driver
traded it in on the d22
but hey i had a great time with the old vy
i miss it
falling in love with the new r33 in the driveway
front mount and ball bearing turbo is on the list

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back