Victorian 4x4 show Feb 21st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the west of Wandin is a small area known as The Cobaws just out of Lancefield. Going to have a look on the way home. Apparently its rocky and has some good tracks. Anyone else want to make a day of it?

Last edited:
How many beers have you had this arvo Aido?:big_smile:

Not nearly enough. This humidity is taking em out of me as fast as I can put em in!:big_smile:
Unfortunately didn't get heated off today so had to sweat me guts out till home time.
Took me a bit but I got it. look at reason for edit above.

Last edited:
It really did take a while for the penny to drop!

All this time I was thinking Wallan!. Fair distance between the 2

I went to the show today,great day out.Lots of drool worthy stuff to look at.
I ended up coming home with a Hitchmaster set,(probably never use them but it seemed a good idea at the time)a new snatch block from t jm,(scabbed a stubby holder out of them as well)a led torch you put directly into your ciggie lighter to charge,a friends of Wonnangatta valley stubby holder and a Victorian high country huts assoc stubby holder.
I also wanted a drag chain but no one would drop the prices on those so see ya later.
Saw some nice D40's
P2200092.jpg

D40 with sunroof,dvd player,front and rear leather seats with screens in the back of the front head rests(looked awesome)and a steel canopy with a roof lining.The only other canopy i have liked besides 08kingcab's.

P2210100.jpg

P2210101.jpg

P2210102.jpg

You could go for a chopper ride.

P2210095.jpg

Or watch a recovery demo by the lroc.

P2210096.jpg

A good sales pitch from a rb(apoligies for tarnishing this forum with yota pics)

P2210104.jpg

P2210105.jpg

Some other vehicles.
Zooks

P2210097.jpg

Patrols.

P2210094.jpg

Joshy? :big_smile:

P2210099.jpg

They also had a 4x4 course set up that you could be a passenger and go for a ride but i didn't do it.
All up a fun day.

Latest posts

Back