New canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
New canopy and custom drawers

Just got my canopy fitted , will be building draw system in rear now , will post pics up as i go along

Last edited:
ok so makeing the drawer styste has started, just waiting on the drawer runner to arrive now, have a look so far.

Cut alot to try and save some weight

All joints screwed and glued and all ends painted with pva

Looks great. Will watch with interest.
Where are you getting the drawer runners from?

got the runners of ebay , 1300 long that extend to 2600 , rated heavy duty 225 kg , these were heaviest rated ones i could find , cost 200 bucks, just waiting for them to arrive so i can finish the job off and cover it alll in marine carpet.

Well the draws slide have arrived so on with the build .

A bit more weight reduction

draw slides fitted

All covered in marine carpet , to the right will hold second battery with switch panel , and the left will be my compressor ,

Like a bought one mate!! Exactly what I have in mind for the d22 but I'm adding a 1110mm L x 485mm H x 600mm W toolbox on either side, what are your thoughts on this add on in terms of the drawers bearing the extra weight?

im sure it would be fine m8 , just make sure you evenly distribute the weight , and get the highest rated dawer slides , mine are 225kg with drawer out 500mm and fully extended the rating drops to a 100kg which is still a good rating considering the dawer comes out 1400mm

Latest posts

Back