trouble with cd player

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-JOSH-

Reaction score
hey guys ever since I bought my 06 d22 my cd player only ever works when the car is warm. When i say warm I mean after sitting in the sun for a while it will work , park it in the shade it won't. Even after parking it in the shade then driving for an hour it won't come on.

I went down to nissan today and the guy there had no time for me so i cracked the sh*ts and decided to find out if anyone has ever heard or had any problems?

If i can't get it working it doesn't really worry me as i'll buy a new one but I would prefer to just keep the standard one and spend that money on a lift.

P.S only the left front speaker works also

cheers

joshy

Fair Dinkum Since half the vehicles owners manual is dedicated to how to use it you would expect that the unit fitted would almost enable you to walk on water but overall you could get a better head unit and speakers from the Sunday market.
Toss it and even just $200 down at Autobarns would get you a quality set of speakers, head unit and cabling.

Yeah I'd be doing what Aido suggested. You can't beat USB/MP3/iPod capability either, most come with at least USB these days.

yeah finally got someone at nissan today who knew what he was doing.

So it looks like I'm going for an aftermarket item.

Anybody got any contacts?

At todays rate thats $232.94 per unit plus delivery. Good deal.
In regards to Reverse camera though it says it has CCD input for this. Is that a standard CMOS IR camera?
Apparently GPS will be a future update - do you reckon it could be installed retrospectively or is the operating system inside the unit for a future upgrade of hardware?

At todays rate thats $232.94 per unit plus delivery. Good deal.
In regards to Reverse camera though it says it has CCD input for this. Is that a standard CMOS IR camera?
Apparently GPS will be a future update - do you reckon it could be installed retrospectively or is the operating system inside the unit for a future upgrade of hardware?

hmmm not really sure mate. i mainly bought it for the dvd (kids) and sd/usb feature...plays avi movies great aswell

cheapest i could find...i went through 3 different types of 7" dvd players and found this was the best.

Yea i installed it myself...pretty straight forward..hardest part was to google what the original wires were to connect it to the new deck...if u do go thru with it i have it written down somewhere...

Latest posts

Back