Easter Long Weekend and Anzac long weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to do some beach camping over the Easter weekend! Anyone no of any good beach camping spots around NSW? As far as I'm aware Stockton is still closed for beach camping??

I'm looking to do some beach camping over the Easter weekend! Anyone no of any good beach camping spots around NSW? As far as I'm aware Stockton is still closed for beach camping??

stockton is closed at the moment for re-hab. just south of stockton is blacksmiths beach aka 9 mile beach and you can camp there. I will be doing a stay next weekend for aus day

The link I posted have beach camping - manning valley 4x4 drive club looks after it - it's on Mitchell's island up in tuncurry/Forster and east of taree

stockton is closed at the moment for re-hab. just south of stockton is blacksmiths beach aka 9 mile beach and you can camp there. I will be doing a stay next weekend for aus day

Yeah thought so just thought id check about Stockton. Just had a look on google maps and looks like a awesome spot! This might be the go I reckon!! Im guessing you can camp anywhere along the stretch of beach??

The link I posted have beach camping - manning valley 4x4 drive club looks after it - it's on Mitchell's island up in tuncurry/Forster and east of taree

Yeah already checked out the link you posted. Coming from Canberra I think it would be a pretty rushed trip for a long weekend. After watching the DVD 4wd Action did on the place its deffinetly on my bucket list tho! Youll have to do a trip report after you get back, would be interested to no how you go!!

Yeah thought so just thought id check about Stockton. Just had a look on google maps and looks like a awesome spot! This might be the go I reckon!! Im guessing you can camp anywhere along the stretch of beach??

yeah can camp anywhere along the beach. If you are coming from south the entry is beach road. there is a sign there that shows the details. You can go a little further south but about 1 - 2kms long from blacksmiths is a patrolled beach.

the north side there is another 4x4 entrance (forget the name of the street) and is fair game up that side. SPARRA on here may have some more information on that side as im yet to go that far up the beach

if you are down there next saturday ill be around there somewhere for a day/night :)

yeah can camp anywhere along the beach. If you are coming from south the entry is beach road. there is a sign there that shows the details. You can go a little further south but about 1 - 2kms long from blacksmiths is a patrolled beach.

the north side there is another 4x4 entrance (forget the name of the street) and is fair game up that side. SPARRA on here may have some more information on that side as im yet to go that far up the beach

if you are down there next saturday ill be around there somewhere for a day/night :)

Ah yeah thanks for all the info!! Wont be there next weekend but will definitely be there easter weekend, it seems a while away but pretty keen to get away so the planning starts now haha.

Has anyone camped at Blacksmiths beach recently? Have heard that it's now closed to camping although you can still drive on the beach? Can anyone confirm??

Latest posts

Back