• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D40 LR Tank for sale WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downsized

Reaction score
I'm selling a 145l Ironman LR tank, its build date was 2012 and I removed it from one of my Navaras after 40,000 kms
Good condition with all the bits

$650 Pete (0427442228)

do you know if it fits the 550? ive already got an aux tank in my 550 but my brother is chasing a main replacement for his 550. if you have a part number I can chase iron man for the info

do you know if it fits the 550? ive already got an aux tank in my 550 but my brother is chasing a main replacement for his 550. if you have a part number I can chase iron man for the info

Hey BMGTZ,

Our fuel tanks fit the 550.

TANK003 suits a Spain built dual cab.
TANK003T Suits Thai built dual cabs.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Thanks Matt from Ironman for that info.

Can you tell me if there's a big difference between the Spain & Thai build tanks?
The reason being is I've had a guy PM me and he's convinced that it will fit his MNT Thai ST, he's dropping in later this week and I'd rather set him straight than sell him something that wont fit.

Cheers

Pete

Hey Downsized,

Let me put it this way. We wouldn't have gone through the pains of designing two seperate tanks if there wasn't a significant enough difference to justify the time and development costs. The tanks aren't cross compatible and for something that is so vital to your vehicle, I wouldn't want to be taking the risk that it's going to fall out.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Latest posts

Back