Bash plates for D40 Thai King cab auto factory winch bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d-lec

Reaction score
Oh dear, I have spent all day looking for the answers but am more confused than ever. Some can fit both Spain & Thai somehow where others can only fit one or the other. King cabs are different to dual cabs, though never found why.
So Brown Davis with "reduced clearance" but well built, versus TJM Versus ARB versus Iron Man doesn't fit Thai builds versus ebay Bashas that fit both.
Could someone please help me with:
Which is the recommended best bash plates through to the trannie for my 08 st-x king cab Thai build t/d auto with factory winch bull bar, that fit with out much modification? I can handle elongating holes and drilling new ones. And best place to buy them in Perth would be good too.

After a new trans pan, it is time to protect the soft underbelly of the nav...
Thanks in advance.
Deano

ARB or Brown Davis are the only ones i would use full stop. I have ARB on both of my navs Thai and spain and they took beating after beating and ver let me down and were still able to be pulled apart and put back together with ease. Ironman IMO are not worth the $$ cheaper then the others but just not as good.

I am still confused that Brown Davis lists same part for Thai versus Spain build?
Do they fit okay with minimal mods to the Thai King cab?

On of the guys on here has a build thread with a king cab and had no mods at all to fit brown dvis plates to a Thai king cab.
Have a search for "Steve's D40 king cab build thread" its a white 2012 model

Latest posts

Back