Cost Of Filters?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just outta curiosity i wanted to see what people are paying for oil and fuel filters for their ZD30's and if they do their own services.
Cheers

I get my filter's through Nizzbits. Alot cheaper then my local dealer, cant remember the prices sorry as I buy lik 5 of each filter every time. Actually I buy 10 oil filter's to 5 of the others.

Dave.

Ebay has a fella doing group filts for about $50 a pack and you get oil air and fuel filter as a bundle. seemed like a reasonable price. Sorry but I don't have a link or the store name....

If you're going to use ebay make sure you get either an email copy from the store or at very least a copy of the web page stating exactly what filters are in the pack. A mate of mine brought what was listed as a complete filter set for a Fairmont off an ebay seller with over 25000 positve sales and when the kit arrived it was missing several of the main filters and because he had no copy of what should have been in the purchased kit he had no come back on the seller.

didnt forget about thread...just busy lol...i get my fuel and oil filters at work, Baldwin fuel and forget the brand of the oil, but come off same production line as the genuine nissan ones...only diff is no nissan stamp and huge price tag lol....cant say how much i pay for em tho lol..but i sell em to a cpl local blokes for $25 a piece and make a bit of profit:victory:, i have heard about those filter kits on ebay, im just too anal about filters and oil to bring myself buy them lol, but for a fifty its a pretty good deal if it includes a air filter too
cheers all

I went to supercheap or autobarn in Canberra, paid about $80 for the three.

Where do you get them from Spender?

Latest posts

Back