D21 king cab rear seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vipersfang

Reaction score
HI All

Just got a 1986 king cab that has had the rear Jump seats taken out, i think they are cool.... (weird i know) and would love to but them back in if any one has a set or know any one that does please let me know.

Darren

HI All

Just got a 1986 king cab that has had the rear Jump seats taken out, i think they are cool.... (weird i know) and would love to but them back in if any one has a set or know any one that does please let me know.

Darren

I don't think they actually had a seat in that model. Mine is 89 model. Had since new and it's never had it. Also, where would the seatbelt anchor points be?

the seats were on the side they folded up into the side panel and it had a lap belt that was anchored to the floor and the rear wall, i think they were an option here but they were definitely in the os model see attached

Attachments

• 2011-06-18007.jpg
    2011-06-18007.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 78
the seats were on the side they folded up into the side panel and it had a lap belt that was anchored to the floor and the rear wall, i think they were an option here but they were definitely in the os model see attached

I reckon they would be handy if you could get them, and if they were legal?

Latest posts

Back