3" eBay dump pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stockstandard

Reaction score
$170 from factorydirect4x4 off eBay. Seems solid and welds are nice. Includes egt probe bung.

Kind of hard to see welds in pics, but camera phone cant really focus any closer.

The ad on eBay says its stainless but in the description further down the page it mentions aluminised steel.

uploadfromtaptalk1407988843753.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407988880816.jpg

Last edited:
I assume this replaces your cat so you no longer have a cat? I would like to replace my dump pipe but I want to keep my cat in place. Been looking for a dump pipe cat option which will attach to the factory exhaust system but am yet to find a solution.

Reason for this is the dump is the most crucial part for high flow and it's undoubtedly the worst part of the factory system

Hey mate,

Yeah will be replacing my entire system with a 3". no cat, just the usual flex elbow and single muffler.

finding something that will fit directly to the factory system would be a mission. There is no reason you couldn't get a dump and have a high flow cat attached to it and then the rest of you system, but by then you could have just bought a whole 2.5" or 3" system.

Latest posts

Back