Custom 3" Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Alrighty here goes. After much thought its time for the pressed 2.5" system to go and a 3" mandrel system to take its place. My cousin is a boilermaker and will be doing all the welding. I am after people's custom systems and how they did it what bends they used and a few pictures. Plus whether they used cats, mufflers, resonators etc. I'm after a nice note but as lil drone in cab as possible(reason for the resonator mentioned below)

I was gonna do my system out of 3" stainless steel with 1flexy, 1cat and 1 tornado resonator finishing in a dumping style end as I do now. Will be purchasing a 3" dump pipe of eBay then making custom after that.

So post away I'm interested in any feedback.

doesn't sound like a bad idea.
thought of doing it myself. there are hurricane dumps with cat on ebay for $480.
and sometimes there are others for a bit less without a cat.

but i ended up with an xforce 3" mild steel system, 1 resonator, 1 muffler, no cat for $550.
i didnt think i could do a diy system for much less than that, and it saved me the time of custom fabricating it.

doesn't sound like a bad idea.
thought of doing it myself. there are hurricane dumps with cat on ebay for $480.
and sometimes there are others for a bit less without a cat.

but i ended up with an xforce 3" mild steel system, 1 resonator, 1 muffler, no cat for $550.
i didnt think i could do a diy system for much less than that, and it saved me the time of custom fabricating it.

That's a Dan cheap price. I worked out I can get a dump pipe no cat for $200 then a resonator was $100ish then all the flanges pipe etc would come close to $600.

Where did you get the xforce from?

depending how loud you want it you might want to leave out a muffler and just go a resonator, or even go straight through all the way.

mines not that loud.

i ran it without the res + muffler, was loud as. sounded a bit funny, but might have sounded alright with a few metres of straight through pipe on it.

Latest posts

Back